Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that specializes in residential mortgage lending. Our team members are a vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our customers.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Marketing Administrator who will perform various administrative duties to support the Marketing department and initiatives. We are looking for an ambitious, hard-working person with a great work ethic and a positive attitude. As a member of the Marketing team, the incumbent will collaborate with other members to provide a customer experience that is consistent with the goals of GR, as well as meet the needs of the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing department by creating and managing databases; data entry and processing; maintain marketing email boxes and communication, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in coordination of media, social media, marketing campaigns, event and/or trade show exhibits, including but not limited to, logistics, promotions, packaging, shipping, travel plans, etc.
- Liaise with print & marketing vendors in such areas as obtaining and preparing bids, placing orders (i.e., direct mail, print material, marketing collateral, customer gifts), proofing, delivering, and maintaining inventory of companies’ marketing collateral.
- Support the day-to-day function of the marketing department, including, but not limited to, supporting the sales departments, data management, responding to / distributing incoming leads, maintaining inventory & use of marketing materials.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Minimum one to two (1-2) years of related or equivalent administrative experience
- Knowledge of the Muslim American market & Home Buying Process preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office programs, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Exceptional follow-up and customer service skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers and managers
- Strong attention to detail and fast learner
Aside from the requirements above, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in exceptional follow-up and customer service, and must be able to prioritize multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met. Must also be able to demonstrate initiative and use independent judgment within Guidance’s established guidelines and procedures.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, Life/AD&D, STD, LTD, 401K, Student Loan Pay-Down Program, paid holidays and vacation.
Link to this job.
Related Jobs (1)
Marketing Specialist–Insha, Germany on September 2, 2018