Position: Copywriter and Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Reston, VA
Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that specializes in residential mortgage home financing. Our team members are a vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our customers.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Copywriter and Content Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for creating and writing high quality online (through SEO content development) and offline (media and print) content. Creative and strategic thinker capable of researching, analyzing and understanding the firm’s marketing strategy, company’s tone, and delivering compelling content for companies websites and marketing/advertising efforts.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write clean, concise, well-polished copy for all marketing and advertising content including, but not limited to, direct mail, press releases, email campaigns, presentations, websites, social media, SEM and SEO, landing pages, blog articles, and videos.
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally; conduct keyword research and interpret Google Analytics to identify content gaps, assign keywords to pages and optimize existing pages including, but not limited to, all copy components of a webpage (title, description, copy, alt tags etc.).
- Measure content’s performance including individual content metrics, ROI of content marketing initiatives and work with VP to apply this insight into future programs and tactics.
- Remain current with 1) latest trends in writing for the web, social media, institution trends and 2) changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Two years in marketing/editorial digital communications experience.
- Excellent communicator, writer and analytical thinker, problem solver.
- Knowledge of the Muslim-American market & home-buying process highly preferred.
- Quick learner, ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience writing for SEO, using SEO optimization tools and knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors along with solid understanding of ethical techniques and best practices in SEO content development.
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, MS Office, site architecture and other common digital tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage is a plus.
- Language Skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with customers, vendors, and employees within the organization.
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, at minimum.
- Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment
The work environment is representative of those one may encounter while performing the essential functions of the job in an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information or to apply, please click this link!
Related Jobs (85)
Valuation and Inspection Assistant – Male, Maldives on September 11, 2019
Capital Management – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Insights and Performance – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Management Support – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Fraud Investigations (UAE nationals only) – Abu Dhabi, UAE on April 10, 2019
Project Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Accounts Administrator – Dubai, UAE on September 10, 2019
Leadership program – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Assistant – Dubai, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Senior Sales Advisor – Abu Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019