Position: Copywriter and Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Reston, VA
Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that specializes in residential mortgage home financing. Our team members are a vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our customers.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Copywriter and Content Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for creating and writing high quality online (through SEO content development) and offline (media and print) content. Creative and strategic thinker capable of researching, analyzing and understanding the firm’s marketing strategy, company’s tone, and delivering compelling content for companies websites and marketing/advertising efforts.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write clean, concise, well-polished copy for all marketing and advertising content including, but not limited to, direct mail, press releases, email campaigns, presentations, websites, social media, SEM and SEO, landing pages, blog articles, and videos.
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally; conduct keyword research and interpret Google Analytics to identify content gaps, assign keywords to pages and optimize existing pages including, but not limited to, all copy components of a webpage (title, description, copy, alt tags etc.).
- Measure content’s performance including individual content metrics, ROI of content marketing initiatives and work with VP to apply this insight into future programs and tactics.
- Remain current with 1) latest trends in writing for the web, social media, institution trends and 2) changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications preferred.
- Two years in marketing/editorial digital communications experience.
- Excellent communicator, writer and analytical thinker, problem solver.
- Knowledge of the Muslim-American market & home-buying process highly preferred.
- Quick learner, ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Experience writing for SEO, using SEO optimization tools and knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors along with solid understanding of ethical techniques and best practices in SEO content development.
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, MS Office, site architecture and other common digital tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage is a plus.
- Language Skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with customers, vendors, and employees within the organization.
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, at minimum.
- Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment
The work environment is representative of those one may encounter while performing the essential functions of the job in an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information or to apply, please click this link!
Related Jobs (48)
Opportunities for volunteers – Islamic Finance Jobs worldwide on June 26, 2019
INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
SENIOR DEVELOPER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
CORPORATE OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – DURBAN CORPORATE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
ELECTRONIC BANKING ANALYST – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONSULTANT- LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
WEB & STATEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract
COMPLIANCE OFFICER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Full Time
FOREX ASSISTANT – KZN/GAUTENG/WESTERN CAPE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract