Role: Corporate Operations Supervisor
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above vacancy.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the Corporate/Relationship managers in the back-office management of corporate clients and to manage the credit application process with respect to all finance applications by supporting and guiding credit analysts, ensuring quality credit proposals , adherence to bank policies and procedures as well as Shariah compliance.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
Customer Relations & Back Office Functions
- Assists the Corporate / Relationship managers with back- office operational management of the corporate clients
- Accompanies the Corporate / Relationship managers on client visits/review meetings as and when required
- Attend to administrative queries for corporate clients
- Assist corporate clients in the absence of the Corporate / Relationship managers.
- Liaises with Corporate clients in respect of administrative / credit application queries and other related information requirements.
- Assists Corporate / Relationship managers to sign documents with corporate clients as and when required.
Credit Application Process
- Together with the Corporate / Relationship managers meet with clients to assess finance requirement and review of facility requirements
- Attends to processing of applications and completes credit application within the specific time frame, as per the information of a client provided by the Corporate / Relationship managers
- Reviews information for credit / review of facility application and allocate to and brief credit analyst as to requirements
- Discuss risk issues and/or additional information requirements with the Corporate / Relationship managers
- Liaises with clients to obtain information and clarify queries with clients in order to complete credit /review of facility application.
- Guides and advises credit analyst on the preparation of the credit / review of facility application
- Assesses credit / review of facility application ensuring accuracy, correctness, adherence to policies and overall quality is met as per required standards
- Manages risk issues and administrative queries of various co
- Facility Reviews
- Maintains a register of facility reviews and obtains information from facility clients in order to timeously complete reviews before expiry date
- Advises Corporate / Relationship managers of facilities needing review and establish time frame and requirements to complete review
- Manages allocation of reviews to credit analysts, brief on requirements and ensure timeous completion
- Review applications and ensure relevant credit committee risk issue / queries are addressed
- Responsible for ensuring that required reports are completed accurately and timeously
- Relevant Accounting / Finance degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in Credit / Sales environment either as Credit Manager /
- Ms Office
- Credit Policies and Procedures
- Shariah Banking principles
- Banking policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge on the Banks Products and Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and numeric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs with advanced excel skills
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of accounting
- Ability to manage time
It is an inherent requirement of the job that the following checks be conducted:
- Due to this being considered a critical position at the Bank, notice of termination of employment is 3 months
Please click the link for more information!
Related Jobs (49)
Senior Investment Specialist on May 15, 2019
Senior Specialist, Risk Management on May 15, 2019
INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
SENIOR DEVELOPER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
ELECTRONIC BANKING ANALYST – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONSULTANT- LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
WEB & STATEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract
COMPLIANCE OFFICER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Full Time
FOREX ASSISTANT – KZN/GAUTENG/WESTERN CAPE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract