Design and define Customer Experience Insights Measurement framework and build a roadmap for the organization. Function will involve working closely with key stakeholders in the organization and building measurement framework for customer experience, defining performance metrics to be tracked and support organization with ongoing analysis and reporting.
- Define bank-wide CX measurement and performance vision, metrics and targets enabled through the design of integrated CEX measurement blueprint and CX performance dashboards. The framework should include: Customer feedback, internal stakeholders feedback and process performance view from a customer lens.
- Roll-out customer experience measurement across the different business lines and distribution channels.
- Setup and run the Central CX governance.
- Manage the relationship with solution providers.
- Manage the execution & analysis of internal and external CX Research.
- Design reporting dashboards framework and oversee their implementation in the platform.
- Oversee the preparation of specific analysis / deep dives to support other CX functions in the organization.
- Communication and training.
- Oversee the global CX measurement and standards training program development.
- Embed CX culture across the organization by communicating success stories and also highlighting how not to handle customers.
- Liaise with IT on all technical requirements, initiate change requests and follow-up on new developments / upgrades of systems.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the teams: Analytics and reporting, Technology and platform management, communication and training team.
- Operationalize overall customer experience targets and objectives across the different business and support teams.
- Manage overall team performance based on jointly defined set of KPIs, and make staffing and resourcing decisions within the team.
- Liaise and align with other Complaints and CX Related teams within Group Customer Experience and other parts of the organization.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders including Distribution, Sales, Segment teams, Product teams, Operations, IT and other support teams as the role involves working in collaboration with various teams in managing CX performance framework.
- Work closely with other teams in Customer Experience structure to support identification of the root causes of customer issues and provide support in planning actions for reducing customer issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Qualification : Master’s in Business Administration (or similar admin program)
- At least 8-10 years of Customer Experience measurement and performance related functions preferably in Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance or similar industries
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with people in individual and small groups
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving aptitude
- Ability to plan and work without direct supervision
Link to this job.
Related Jobs (85)
Valuation and Inspection Assistant – Male, Maldives on September 11, 2019
Capital Management – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Management Support – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Fraud Investigations (UAE nationals only) – Abu Dhabi, UAE on April 10, 2019
Project Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Accounts Administrator – Dubai, UAE on September 10, 2019
Leadership program – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Assistant – Dubai, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Senior Sales Advisor – Abu Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Operations Team Leader – Cairo, Egypt on September 3, 2019