Collaborate with key Segment teams (PBG, CIB, International business and other business units) to build the CEX program aligned with the CEX KPIs for the units. Ongoing review and alignment of the CEX agenda in line with the changing business and organization requirements. Drive CEX improvements and work closely with other teams in Digital & Customer Experience structure (Innovation lab, Digital technology, Analytics and Digital factory).
Oversee the work and involvement of the relevant business units (e.g. channels, segments, products or support areas leaders and team) in developing initiatives that address most relevant levers of enhancing CEX.
- Build an integrated CEX program agenda for the different segments and channels across the organization. Align the agenda with the CX KPIs for the organization and provide support towards achievement of business objectives.
- Build a collaborative environment between central CEX teams and Segment CEX teams including other support teams like IT, Operations etc.
- PMO initiatives related to enhancing the CEX across the bank channels
- Ensure timely delivery and project goals being met
- Eliminate roadblocks that arise in initiatives
- Present progress of initiatives in committees
- Draft a progress update report to be shared with the CEX head, including health check on the CEX program and ongoing initiatives
- Oversee BU CEX program, measure progress against target, success and advocacy economics
- Ensure consistency and quality in the BU across inner and outer loop processes
- Support follow-up and escalation process for CLF
- Review callback reports and support huddles and coaching when needed
- Facilitate cross-functional initiatives and collaboration while clearing any roadblocks
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss the progress update
- Continuous tracking of CEX performance KPIs in collaboration with Head of CEX Insights and Performance. Tweak the program based on the performance gaps observed and support delivery of objectives.
- Internal collaboration with teams like :
- Head of CEX Measurement and Performance
- MIS department (Analytics, Insights & Reporting)
- Marketing, IT, retail banking group teams – when required
- External collaboration with Solution providers (e.g. Medallia, other vendors)
- Manage overall team performance based on jointly defined set of KPIs, and make staffing and resourcing decisions within the team.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders including Distribution, Sales, Segment teams, Product teams, Operations, IT and other support teams as the role involves working in collaboration with various teams in managing CEX agenda.
- Work closely with other teams in Customer Experience structure to support identification of the root causes of customer issues and provide support in planning actions for reducing customer issues. Provide inputs for improvements to be driven in collaboration with other CEX teams, Innovation lab and Digital factory
- Master’s in Business Administration / Program Management / Customer Experience(or similar admin program)
- 8-10 years’ experience in Project Management or related position preferably in Banking, Consumer Finance, Insurance or similar industries
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing a team
- Good level of understanding of customer experience strategy and objectives
- Strong program management skills and organizational skills essential to manage several projects
- Structured communication and persuasion skills required to move departments and people to action
Link to this job.
Related Jobs (85)
Valuation and Inspection Assistant – Male, Maldives on September 11, 2019
Capital Management – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Insights and Performance – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Fraud Investigations (UAE nationals only) – Abu Dhabi, UAE on April 10, 2019
Project Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Accounts Administrator – Dubai, UAE on September 10, 2019
Leadership program – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Assistant – Dubai, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Senior Sales Advisor – Abu Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Operations Team Leader – Cairo, Egypt on September 3, 2019