Role: Internal Sales Consultant
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above vacancy.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To market the Banks asset based finance products including residential and commercial properties, Equipment Finance, Trade Finance and the Bank’s Investment and Transactional Banking products by providing excellent service to customers and adherence to the policies and procedures.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
- Markets the Banks Finance Products.
- Process and submit finance proposals in line with procedural guidelines to Credit Committee for approval
- Prepares quotes and approval letters
- Conducts Trade Reviews as per trade diary and ensures process is actively managed.
- Ensures Sales budgets are met
- Ensures all transactions are compliance with FICA
- Interacts pro-actively with other departments in order to manage workflow
- Assists clients with requests relating to statements and settlements
Investment and Transactional Banking
- Markets the Banks investment and Transactional Banking products
- Conducts needs analysis on products and services in order to make recommendations
- Offers Investment and Banking advise to clients based on their needs
- Completes and submits all investment applications for clients
- Ensures monthly sales targets are achieved by effectively promoting the Bank’s products
- Undertakes for all administration requirements as per the Bank’s policy
- Submits completed applications for checking and scanning.
Sales & Marketing
- Acquires new clients by requesting qualified leads from existing clients and by promoting the Bank at all given opportunities
- Proactively cross-sell all the Bank’s products.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and ensure to maintain them over time
- Provides an efficient and effective service to all clients at all times in order to promote the Banks services
- Related tertiary qualification or studying towards a degree in Bcom finance/accounting
- A minimum of NQF5
- Must be FAIS compliant
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial services institution preferably in a sales or similar role.
- General Banking would be an advantage
- Full product knowledge on all the Banks asset based products and trade
- Microsoft Office
- Bank Policies and Procedures
- Credit policies and procedures
- Legal policies and procedures
- National Credit Act
- Customer Orientated
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and numeric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to manage time
- Analytical ability
- Time Management
Position is a demanding position and the applicant must be able to work under pressure and work within time constraints due to the meeting of strict deadlines.
It is a requirement to work every alternate Saturdays
Please click the link for more information!
Related Jobs (26)
Mortgage Consultant – Tukwila, WA on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Manassas, VA on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Reston, VA on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Sugar Land, TX on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Plano, TX on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Allentown, PA on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Columbus, OH on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Cary, NC on May 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Bronx, NY on August 22, 2019
Mortgage Consultant – Elmwood Park, NJ on August 22, 2019