Organization: Guidance Residential
Location: Sacramento, CA
Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that specializes in residential mortgage financing. Our team members are a vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our customers.
At Guidance Residential, the nation’s leading provider of Islamic home financing, our sales division is our most valued company resource. Our dynamic Mortgage Consultants, also known as Account Executives (AEs), are considered to be the front lines for our company’s brand. Field AEs meet regularly with potential home buyers and home owners to assist them with their home financing needs. They schedule and give presentations at local mosques and community centers in an effort to educate our target market about how our unique home financing products work. Our Field AEs also educate and build referral channels from professionals such as real estate agents in order to achieve their monthly production volume goals.
- Consults with and educates potential customers explaining the company’s products and services. Informs them of qualification requirements, processes, and costs associated with a home purchase or refinance contract.
- Employs our proprietary iPad application technology to access our operating system for submission of applications to determine if applicants qualify for further consideration.
- Ensures customers submit required documentation in a timely manner to ensure prompt and accurate processing of their applications and effective pipeline management.
- Sets clear expectations with clients from the beginning and informs an applicant of their denial or approval of financing.
- Establishes Guidance Residential’s brand in a defined area by spending time outside of the home office networking, building and maintaining solid relationships within the specific market community.
- Actively searches and pursues customers through participation in realtor, builder events, home shows, and takes an active role in Muslim community events.
- Arranges and presents marketing / educational events at mosques, community centers, and other customer sites to create an awareness and demand for Guidance Residential products throughout the Muslim and residential real estate communities.
- Distributes marketing and promotional materials to boost sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
A successful applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to connect quickly to clients and create relationships and partnerships
- Successful completion of the national and/or state MLO licensing tests prior to hiring – assistance with filing for licensing provided
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced, sales role; inside sales experience preferred
- High confidence and drive with strong sales skills; must LOVE to sell
- Two years prior field sales experience in the home finance industry at the retail level strongly preferred
- Ability to speak conversational Arabic or Urdu
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to compute rates, ratios, percentages, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Proficiency using database software, spreadsheet software, word processing software, and Internet-based applications on mobile and desktop devices
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive base salary plus highly lucrative commission plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, 12 PTO days, student loan payment plan, 401k with match and more
- International company paid trips to Mexico, the Caribbean and other exotic destinations
For more information or to apply, please click this link!
Related Jobs (48)
Opportunities for volunteers – Islamic Finance Jobs worldwide on June 26, 2019
INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
SENIOR DEVELOPER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
CORPORATE OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – DURBAN CORPORATE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
ELECTRONIC BANKING ANALYST – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONSULTANT- LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
WEB & STATEMENT ADMINISTRATOR – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract
COMPLIANCE OFFICER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Full Time
FOREX ASSISTANT – KZN/GAUTENG/WESTERN CAPE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract