Role: Senior Developer
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Working directly with business stakeholders or product owners to design and build cutting edge web applications with delightful user experiences.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
- Receives specifications from relevant departments for the application to be developed.
- Analyse the specification document to ensure that the requirements are understood and whether the deadlines can be met and contacts relevant department for clarification.
- Selects technology to be used on the Company standards i.e Microsoft technology or Company technology standards to develop the application.
- Develops the application using the selected standard.
Management of Staff
- Conducts technical testing as per positions available according to the position requirements
- Supervises junior development staff.
- Provides the system rules which is based on the business rule to staff in order for staff to develop applications.
- Assists on various high level tasks as and when required for clarification.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related qualification
- Microsoft International Qualification
- Minimum of 4 years working experience of developing web applications.
- Corporate experience would be an advantage
- Experience with Financial systems
- Cross platform and responsive HTML5 and CSS3 development experience
- Build, automation and package management tools (Bower, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, yarn, npm or similiar)
- Experience with source management and CI/CD pipelines (Git, GitLab)
- Strong understanding of API’s and integration with third party services and libraries
- Net Version 2.0+ (Active Server Pages)
- C# (Sharp)
- Microsoft SQL
- SSIS ( SQL Integrated Services)
- SSAS ( SQL Server Analysis Services)
- VB Script ( Visual Basic Scripting)
- Knowledge of SDLC ( Skills Development Life Cycle)
- Time Management
- Work well under pressure
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Communication Skills (verbal, written and numeric)
- Deadline Driven
Respondents must have a passion for coding beyond your job, having your own list of side projects or portfolio.
Please click the link for more information!