• Administers and implements the Corporation’s compensation and benefits plans (e.g., payroll, allowances, pensions, rewards, annual tickets, health care, final settlements, Tax, education, leaves, loans, overtime, insurance policies, relocations etc.) in line with the Staff Rules and Regulations.
• Provides all information required by the ICIEC management and authorized IsDB departments/functions (e.g., Finance, Treasury, Pensions, Health Care, etc.) to process staff compensation and benefits disbursements.
• Conducts C&B researches and market pay surveys and provides analysis reports and advices on modernizing the compensation and benefits, best practices, trends, policies and plans for all staff categories (Regular, Local, Operations, Infrastructure, Back office, Front Office etc..)
• Revises and updates the OM in the SAP system i.e. (Create Organization Unit/Position/Cost Centre Etc.)
• Deploys effective communication methods to answer all inquiries made by the staff members and provide any needed clarifications or information on matters pertaining to ICIEC’s C&B issues as per IsDBG compensation and benefits framework and policies.
• Monitors, measures, reports and solves day-to-day C&B operational issues use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
• Conducts periodic self-audits and prepares reports including the proposed correct actions.
• Contributes to the exercises of job evaluation and the writing/revising job descriptions and makes recommendations regarding compensation and benefits, position grade and classifications.
• Collects, reviews, calculates, and enters data in order to maintain and update accurate payroll information and resolve any payroll discrepancies
• Supports the development and implementation of the ICIEC’s compensation and benefits strategy, rules, policies, processes, IT HCM systems, Tools and special projects on Total Rewards.
• Monitors internal controls and conducts self-audit to ensure data integrity and compliance including researching, analyzing, synthesizing, presenting data and reports as assigned.
Maintaining the C&B Policy and Procedures
• Provides advice and guidance for informed decision-making on C&B issues, job classifications and total reward management.
• Ensures that compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive and in line with the Staff Rules and Regulations.
Administrating The C&B Operations
• Ensures accurate payments and processes are made for staff remuneration on a monthly basis and act as first point of contact for all compensation and benefits matters and dealing promptly with client/staff members’ issues/concerns to satisfactory resolutions.
• Ensures that compensation and benefits practices are in compliance with current Staff Rules and Regulations.
• Advises ICIEC’s Staff members on C & B matters including, but limited to, Payroll, Pension Plan, Tax, End of Service (EOS) Payments in accordance with ICIEC’s Staff Rules and Regulations.
• Finalizes and processes the monthly payroll and off-cycle payments of other benefits I.e. (All kind of entitled allowances, Education grant, Annual Tickets (Cash/Tickets), Advances, Loans) in accordance to the ICIEC’s Staffs Rules and Regulations.
• Maintains and updates the master data of ICEIC’s Staff members i.e. (create a new staff profile, update current staff profile, update C&B, update budget Etc.)
• Provides Orientation Session on C & B for new staff members in order to let them know what they are eligible for and ensures that they are aware of all related rules and policies.
• Finalizes and processes new staff member’s entitled allowances and benefits including but not limited to, tickets for the employee and his dependents and shipment.
• Implements the process of the final settlement and end of services payment (Resignations, Retirements and terminations).
• Reviews, updates and validates the payroll data and implements the deductions/payments in the payroll
• Processes and monitors off-cycle and on-cycle payments once/twice a week as advised by the management.
• Reviews, verifies and approves benefits transactions up to the specified limit.
• Undertakes payroll, increments, new salary scales and other rewards simulations and makes all necessary corrections before the live runs.
• Performs payroll run in SAP HCM as per the payroll schedules and timelines.
• Prepares and maintains payroll file including the monthly payroll-tracking report, banking files and new C&B approvals.
• Coordinates with Finance and Treasury regarding Payroll to General Ledger reconciliation processes.
Administrating Staff Rewards & Recognition Program
• Updates staff information pertaining to the salary increase, promotion, merit increment etc.
• Executes the implementation of Total Reward and Recognition Programs.
• Implements the Commission-based and bonus schemes for the eligible staff members.
Knowledge Sharing & Innovation resumption
• Develops reports and briefings as required by senior staff and the Division Manager.
• Responds to staff inquiries and resolves moderately complex issues in a timely manner.
• Communicates monthly payroll schedules to all parties involved in the payroll process in a timely manner.
|Field of Study||
|Academic Qualifications and Relevant Experience||Qualification Level||
High School Diploma
Related Jobs (85)
Valuation and Inspection Assistant – Male, Maldives on September 11, 2019
Capital Management – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Insights and Performance – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Head of Customer Experience Management Support – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Fraud Investigations (UAE nationals only) – Abu Dhabi, UAE on April 10, 2019
Project Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Accounts Administrator – Dubai, UAE on September 10, 2019
Leadership program – Abu Dhabi, UAE on September 10, 2019
Assistant – Dubai, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019
Senior Sales Advisor – Abu Dhabi, United Arabian Emirates on September 3, 2019