Role: Web & Statement Administrator
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage all aspects of Albaraka’s Web environment, while delivering quality work within the require timeframes.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
- Takes the lead role in the analysis, evaluation, build and implementation of new and modified Websites/Workflows/Web Parts.
- Monitors and completes departments’ cases for such items as break/fix, request for change, and service request in a timely manner as dictated by IT policies.
- Remains apprised of current and future release of software development and the associated technologies.
- Maintains documentation related to the support of software applications.
- Ensures compliance with the banks best practices.
- Attends to building maintenance and enhancements of the current Intranet
- Manages and administer Web servers maintenance and support for Web system servers
- Develops, maintain, implement, manages and attends to troubleshooting of Web sites
- Analyzes business units collaboration requirements and designs and builds Web team sites as per business requirements
- Develops new features and functionality to encourage use of the intranet and meets business needs.
- Develops and maintains the Intranet development plan
- Performs and maintains Internal Web backups and logs
- Creates monitor requirements for system functions (disk space, utilization, timers)
- Conducts Web training and workshops to staff
- Grants user permissions according to user access forms received from departments/users
- Takes responsibility for special requests on the site
- Oversees the Web intranet to ensure that it is running smoothly
- Statement Processing
- Generates the customer statements as per the banks policy.
- Forwards the total quantity of statements to InsideData either for email or post.
- Receives costing via email from InsideData and prepares the necessary order notes for signature.
- Prepares the required documentation for payment and obtains the approval from management and thereafter submits to the finance department for processing.
- Prepares the email template for sign-off
- Saves the statements on a disk and forwards to InsideData for dispatching and receives confirmation from
- InsideData advising that the certificates have been forwarded to the clients either via e-mail or post.
- Attend to queries with regards to statement production.
- IT3B (Tax Certificate)
- Generates the IT3B certificates annually on the 28th of February each year
- Forwards the total quantity of tax certificates to InsideData
- Receives costing via email from InsideData and allocates the costing to the respective branches
- Prepares the required documentation for payment and obtains the approval from management and thereafter submits to the finance department for processing
- Saves the tax certificates on a disk and forwards to InsideData for dispatching and receives confirmation from InsideData advising that the certificates have been forwarded to the clients
- Attends to audit queries with regards to statement production
IT Helpdesk Support
- Assists with IT helpdesk calls as and when required
- Answers calls that come through the IT helpdesk line
- Provides remote support to end users as and when required
- Assists with updating the LCD screens as and when requested by managers.
- Assists with the corporate identity process in terms of IT requirements for example email signatures on all statements, new logos, fonts, etc.
- Assist with other tasks such as website creation and design such as Poject2020 site and the Infotech Site
- Information Technology Certificate or Web Development Certificate
- Certificate in Banking would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience
- Minimum of 1 year extensive experience in a Web Administrator environment.
- Knowledge in web design elements and Web security
- Knowledge of bulk mailing
- Understanding of the Banks policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in graphical design elements
- Ability to create web content for distribution
- Ability to provide basic user training on Web sites and Digital media
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft SQL server
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft Office products
- Good understanding of Video Conferencing including connectivity troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of Information Security and Networking in line with ISO/COBIT
- Customer Orientated
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and numeric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Time Management
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical ability
For more information, please click the link!
Related Jobs (48)
Opportunities for volunteers – Islamic Finance Jobs worldwide on June 26, 2019
INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
SENIOR DEVELOPER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
CORPORATE OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR – DURBAN CORPORATE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
ELECTRONIC BANKING ANALYST – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONSULTANT- LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT – LAUDIUM BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 18, 2019 Full Time
COMPLIANCE OFFICER – DURBAN HEAD OFFICE, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Full Time
FOREX ASSISTANT – KZN/GAUTENG/WESTERN CAPE BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract
ENQUIRIES CLERK (2) – OVERPORT BRANCH, SOUTH AFRICA on January 16, 2019 Fixed Contract